Rope line bag. From the practice for the practice!
The functionality and method of carrying the firefighter linnen bag according to DIN 14921 is known not to be optimal.
In order to be able to work safely and effectively at maximum, the respiratory protection squad needs more than just a fire-brigade line during the internal attack - as recommended in the FwDV 1.
The KOMBI XL Linen Bag offers a leak-proof compartment for core mantled rope, fire brigades and ÖNORM fire service lines with larger diameter (up to 14mm) at 30 meters in length.
The zipper bottom compartment provides additional rescue equipment for quick access.
The KOMBI XL linen bag can be worn as a hip pocket on the front of the abdomen or on the side. The double-sided, continuously adjustable dual strap also allows the classic carrying over the shoulder next to the respirator.
On the outer fixing loops, additional holsters, e.g. for a fire escape hood, etc. are attached.
The reflective FIREFIGHTER logo and safety reflective stripes on both ends provide additional visibility.
- Linen compartment (40 x Ø 15.5 cm) with plastic carabiner on the shelf for fixing the rope end
- RV bottom compartment (8 x Ø 15.5 cm) for rescue equipment with:
* 2 40cm long straps with snap hook
* Elastic straps for band sling & HMS carabiner
- Mounts for wedges
- Labeling field in the lid for permanent identification
- External fixing loop for the carabiner of the fire brigade
- Fixation loops for variable attachment of TEE-UU holsters
- Both sides surrounding 50 mm high signal reflective strip
- Reflective FIREFIGHTER lettering on the front
- Double-sided, infinitely adjustable 38mm dual strap (useful length: 150 cm)