The lifeguard rescue tube has been our number 1 flotation device. The lifeguard tube measures 105 cm long by 15 cm wide by 7,5 cm thick and is made of multiple layers of high viscosity vinyl, minimizing punctures and tears. The rounded edges also increase durability, and tapered ends reduce drag, making it easier to pull through the water. The 400 denier adjustable shoulder strap is connected to the rescue tube by 25 m nylon strap. This lifeguard rescue tube features "LIFEGUARD" lettering on the front.
- Made in the USA
- Our rescue tubes are constructed with two layers of 3.5 cm high-density, closed-cell foam
- Our solvent-based coating contains unique materials to minimize fading
- Multiple layers of high viscosity vinyl minimize punctures and tears
- Sanded edges reduce cracking
- Sanded, tapered ends reduce drag in the water
- Box X stitching on all sewn straps minimizes ripping and tearing